There's a Book for that!
Did you know Lawyers Mutual has a lending library where you can check out books on everything from establishing a virtual law practice to creating bills clients love to pay?
At this library, you can learn about cloud computing, internet branding and the best ipad apps. You can even learn how to be a Twitter expert in an hour or less.
The Lawyers Mutual Lending Library is perfect for those who still enjoy holding a book in their hands and read it over lunch. It is open 24/7, and you can visit it without leaving your office. Your selections will be mailed directly to you.
Here are 40 titles from the Lawyers Mutual library:
- 100 Things You Need to Know: Starting Work for Interns, New Hires, and Summer Associates by Mary Crane
- 100+ Pointers for New Lawyers on Adjusting to Your Job by Sharon Meit Abrahams, EdD
- Android Apps in One Hour for Lawyers by Daniel J. Siegel
- Asset Protection Secrets by Hillel L. Presser, ESQ., MBA
- Blogging in One Hour for Lawyers by Ernie Svenson
- Built to Sell: Creating a Business that Can Thrive Without You by John Warrillow
- Championship Selling: A Blueprint for Winning with Today’s Customers by Tom Blake, Tom Hodson, Tony Enrico
- Cloud Computing for Lawyers
- Coaching for Attorneys: Improving Productivity and Achieving Balance by Cami McLaren and Stephanie Finelli
- Customer Service: New Rules for a Social Media World by Peter Shankman
- Data Breach and Encryption Handbook by Lucy Thomson (Editor)
- Facebook in One Hour for Lawyers by Dennis Kennedy & Allison C. Shields
- Flying Solo by K. William Gibson
- Google for Lawyers by Carole A Levitt & Mark E Rosch
- Guerrilla Tactics for Getting the Legal Job of Your Dreams by Kimm Alayne Walton, JD
- How to Achieve Success After the Bar Exam by Joan R. M. Bullock
- How to Draft Bills Clients Rush to Pay by J. Harris Morgan and Jay Foonberg
- How to Start and Build a Law Practice by Jay G Foonberg
- Influence: The Psychology of Persuasion by Robert B. Cialdini, PH.D.
- Internet Branding for Lawyers by Jeff Lantz
- iPad Apps in One Hour for Lawyers by Tom Mighell
- Law Office Procedures Manual for Solos and Small Firms, Third Edition
- Lawyers at Midlife by Michael Long, John Clyde, Pat Funk
- Lessons in Leadership: Essential Skills for Lawyers by Thomas C. Grella
- Life After Law: What Will You Do With the Next 6,000 Days? by Edward Poll
- LinkedIn in One Hour for Lawyers by Dennis Kennedy & Allison C. Shields
- Marketing and Legal Ethics: The Boundaries of Promoting Legal Services by William E. Hornsby, Jr.
- Online Law Practice Strategies: How to Turn Clicks Into Clients by Jabez LeBret and Mark Homer
- Online Marketing for Dummies by John Arnold
- Paperless in One Hour for Lawyers
- Personal Branding in One Hour for Lawyers by Katy Goshtasbi
- Rainmaking Made Simple: What Every Professional Must Know by Mark M. Maraia
- The ABA Cybersecurity Handbook
- The Complete Guide to Contract Lawyering: What Every Lawyer and Law Firm Needs to Know about Temporary Legal Services by Deborah Arron and Deborah Guyol
- The Elements of Style by William Strunk Jr. and EB White
- The End of Lawyers? Rethinking the Nature of Legal Services by Richard Susskind
- The Lawyer’s Guide to Balancing Life and Work by George W Kaufman
- The Military Divorce Handbook by Mark Sullivan
- Twitter in One Hour for Lawyers by Jared Correia
- Virtual Law Practice by Stephanie L Kimbro
Source: Lawyers Mutual - Risk Management Lending Library http://www.lawyersmutualnc.com/risk-management-resources/book-lending-library