Looking for a last-minute stocking stuffer for someone special on your Christmas list?
How about a Himalayan Salt Night Light ($11.89) for cool Aunt Edna, or a set of stainless steel eco-friendly drinking straws ($5.89) for your environmentally conscious teenager?
If those choices don’t grab you, here are more than two dozen fun and funky items to consider, each for less than $20, courtesy of Good Housekeeping and MSN Lifestyle:
- These trendy accessories let your hold your phone or tablet with one hand or prop it a flat surface in seconds ($9.97).
- BAGGU Reusable Shopping Bag. This practical gift can hold up to 50 pounds or fold into a pocket-sized parcel ($10).
- OXO 3-in-1 Avocado Slicer. For the perfect guacamole recipe ($9.99).
- QIAYA Selfie Light Ring. No more bad selfies in 2019 with this attachable light, which comes with different intensity settings ($13.99).
- Sunflower in a Bag (from UncommonGoods). The biodegradable bag fits in a stocking but when watered grows into a 10-foot-tall sunflower ($12.95).
- Recess Face and Body Wipes (pack of 6). These single-use wipes will come in handy when you start sweating bullets the next time you’re in court ($12.00).
- Chocolate Video Game Controller (Chocolate Unlimited). Gamers will go crazy for this treat ($12.00).
- Personalized Animal Teether (hellobabyLA). This engraved teething rattle can be customized with animals, colors and up to 10 characters ($19.00).
- Himalayan Salt Night Light (Syntus). Before investing in a full-size Himalayan salt lamp, try this night light to help purify air, boost mood and promote sleep ($11.99).
- Stainless Steel Drinking Straws (SIPWELL). Plastic straws are out. What’s in are these durable and attractive stainless steel sippers ($5.89).
- Jart Dermask Vital Hydra Mask (Sephora). This blue-ribbon pick from the Good Housekeeping Institute will replenish dry winter skin while you sleep ($6.00).
- “Bring Me Some Wine” Socks (Bepo). These fuzzy delights come in red, white or rose ($6.99).
- Bag of Unicorn Toots (Little Stinker). Sweet cotton candy treats shaped like unicorns, puppies, dinosaurs or zombies ($9.95).
- Frederick Engraved Pocket Knife. It looks and feels luxurious and can be personalized for Dad ($19.99).
- O.L. Surprise Lil Sisters Ball (Wal Mart). Unwrap seven layers of fun to find one of 45 collectible mini-dolls ($7).
- Royal Unicorn Playing Cards (Two’s Company). A game of Old Maid, Go Fish or Crazy Eights has never been more fun with these cute cards ($9).
- Lazy Bed Glasses (Flammi). They may look like a joke, until you realize that these glasses let you read or watch TV while lying down and looking straight up ($11.97).
- These clear rings are used for storing hair ties and bobby pins ($11).
- Wood Cufflinks (Enjoy The Wood). Elegant and unique, they come in walnut, maple and merbau ($11.50)
- Monkey Business Bottle Stoppers. These silicone stoppers are totally in season ($13.95).
- Funny Target Mug (Digibuddha). For the shopper who loves Target stores ($15.95).
- Paw Patrol Digital Watch (Nickelodeon). Because the best way for your child to tell time is to look down at his furry pal Marshall. ($9.99).
- Bicycle Repair Kit (UncommonGoods). Comes with a six-headed allen set, patch repairs, two metal tire levelers, glue, buffers and bone tool ($17.50).
- Punderdome: A Card Game for Pun Lovers (Penguin Random House). Get in on the joke with this hilarious card game described as “one part game, one part conversation starter” ($16.41).
- Gringo Bandito Hot Sauce Variety Pack. For the lover of all things spicy ($15.67).
Jay Reeves practiced law in North Carolina and South Carolina. During the course of his 35- year career, he has been a solo practitioner, corporate lawyer, legal editor, Legal Aid staff attorney and insurance risk manager. Today he helps lawyers and firms succeed through marketing, work-life balance and reclaiming passion for what they do. He is available for consultations, retreats and presentations (www.yourlawlife.com). Contact email@example.com or 919-619-2441 to learn how Jay can help your practice.