Lawyers Mutual Launches its Eastern Carolina Community Board
CARY, NC - In light of the success of its Charlotte Area Community Board, launched in early 2012, Lawyers Mutual has formed a second community board comprised of 11 attorneys with practices throughout the eastern part of North Carolina. The primary mission of the Eastern Carolina Community Board is to develop ambassadors and educators for Lawyers Mutual and to strengthen local ties and relationships.
“We are very excited about the launch of our second community board and the attorneys who have agreed to serve,” says Dan Zureich, President of Lawyers Mutual. “Our community board program is essential to ensuring that Lawyers Mutual continues to stay connected with our insured attorneys so that we can continue to meet their needs.”
Ken McAllister, Chairman of Lawyers Mutual Board of Directors says, “The creation of a regional community Board of Advisors in eastern North Carolina is a significant step forward for Lawyers Mutual. This new regional board joins the greater Charlotte region in providing a formal community-based presence to better serve and meet the needs of all of our insureds. Lawyers Mutual will continue to develop other regional boards throughout the State, and look to each of these boards as valued advisors who enhance the overall soundness, diversity and profitability of our Company.”
The first meeting of the Eastern Carolina Community Board will be held on February 28 in New Bern, North Carolina.
Eastern Carolina Community Board Members:
- Jerry A. Allen, Jr., Walker, Allen, Grice, Ammons & Foy, L.L.P ,Goldsboro, NC
- Ronald C. (Ron) Crosby, Jr. ,The Crosby Law Firm, Fayetteville, NC
- Katherine H. Davis , Huggins, Davis & Associates, LLP, Lumberton, NC
- Herman E. Gaskins, Jr. , Gaskins & Gaskins, PA, Washington, NC
- Melody J. Jolly, Cranfill Sumner & Hartzog, LLP, Wilmington, NC
- Debra L. Massie, Wheatly Wheatly Weeks Lupton & Massie, PA, Beaufort, NC
- Sarah D. Miranda, Hutchens Law Firm, Fayetteville, NC
- Jon G. Nuckolls, The Graham Nuckolls Conner Law Firm, PLLC, Greenville, NC
- Brian Paxton, Farris & Farris, P.A., Wilson, NC
- Bonnie J. Refinski-Knight, Harris Creech Ward & Blackerby, PA, New Bern, NC
- Ellen Wortman, Hedrick Gardner Kincheloe & Garofalo, LLP, Wilmington, NC
About Lawyers Mutual Liability Insurance Company of North Carolina
Lawyers Mutual is the largest provider of professional liability insurance for North Carolina lawyers. Founded in 1977, our mission is to meet the insurance needs of the legal profession through innovative personal service and products. Today, we are doing that by offering a full range of insurance coverage for lawyers and their families, as well as continuing education and practical tools to help lawyers better serve their clients and the public. For more information, call 800.662.8843, follow us on Twitter @LawyersMutualNC, connect on our LinkedIn page, like us on Facebook or visit lm2014.gethifi.com.
Camille Stell, Vice President of Client Services
800.662.8843 or Camille@lawyersmutualnc.com