Lawyers Insurance is small enough to provide one-on-one, individual attention to our customer’s needs, but we are big enough to provide every protection a lawyer and law firm needs, utilizing the best products the market has to offer.
Lawyers Insurance Agency began operations in 1990, so this is the 30th anniversary of our dedication to protecting all facets of your law practice and life.
Our mission is to make sure lawyers and law firms have all the information and products they need to protect their business, health and life, including:
- Health coverage through the NCBA Health Benefit Trust, where 1,000 law firms provide excellent and indispensable health coverage for their 8,500 employees and families.
- Business Owners and Workers' Compensation coverage to protect the firm and its employees, as well as personal home and auto coverage.
- Cyber protection in a world where bad actors are constantly testing your firewalls.
- Disability and Life coverage to protect against unexpected events that could financially devastate your family.
- Structured Settlement and settlement planning services to plan for the future of personal injury victims.
- Medicare Supplement coverage to secure your health in retirement.
Lawyers Insurance is small enough to provide one-on-one, individual attention to our customers’ needs, but we are big enough to provide every protection a lawyer and law firm needs, utilizing the best products the market has to offer.
As the long-time administrator of the NCBA Health Benefit Trust, we are very proud of our stewardship of the plan, vastly increasing membership and building tremendous financial strength since establishing it under the North Carolina Bar Association’s sponsorship in 2002.
Lawyers Insurance – meet our people and let us fulfill our mission by protecting what is most important to you and your legal career.