The ideal candidate will be motivated, organized and able to think and execute creatively and meticulously.
• Experience with Adobe Premiere and Adobe Photoshop
• Knowledge of videography equipment
• Ability to work on several projects at one time
• Work schedule is flexible
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Film and edit footage
• Assist with setup and breakdown of shoots
• Take the lead on video editing projects
• Handle administrative tasks that are required
Please send resumes, work samples and cover letters to Client Services VP, Camille Stell firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking for an intern that would be able to use this opportunity for course credit as this is an unpaid internship opportunity. If you know of any students who would have an interest in this position, please share.